iPad return problem.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Gol27, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Gol27 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hi guys, I recently returned an iPad 2 because of light leak issues. I received a replacement which was worst so returned that too.
    I got an email from apple today basically my billing info.
    However I looked over it an it said it was a "credit memo". I have returned a couple of things before an never seen this before. In the form it has a section in the heading called "payment terms" where it just says cheque refund. My serial number has had /RMA01 added to the end aswell. I can't make top nor tail of the damn thing. I'd call apple up but am unable to do so till next week. I have sent an email but heard nothing back as of yet.
    Does this mean I'm getting a refund or not?

2. HengenJL macrumors 6502a

HengenJL

did you receive a 3rd replacement iPad? if not then Apple apparently will be refunding you the cost of the iPad.

3. Gol27 thread starter macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Well that's the thing I was meant to get a third replacement. They picked the other one up last Wednesday. Then I receive this email lol. Very confused.