iPad reviews are flooding in! Comprehensive list.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mhawk1, Mar 15, 2012.

1. mhawk1 macrumors newbie

I've made a collection of all the iPad reviews which will hopefully save anyone interested some time. I'll add to it as new ones become available (eg Endgadget)

http://orbitalwarehouse.net/public/mjhawkins/The+new+iPad

This is something I've done to help people and isn't spam/for commercial gain.

2. donnaw macrumors 65816

3. edtorious macrumors 65816

edtorious

Thanks. I didn't bother reading them all because this time most of them are all saying the same thing, it's just the same as iPad 2, except new Resolution on Retina Display, 1080p and LTE availability. Now on to find a review of any defective or flawed new iPad. Not that I want to see any reports of them but hopefully less than the iPad 2 where for example light bleed problems are prevalent on the iPad 2.

4. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

still can't believe engadget hasn't gotten their review up, while the verge was one of the first.

5. mhawk1 thread starter macrumors newbie

It really looks to me like Engadget didn't get a review unit. I wonder what they did to piss off Apple.

6. mhawk1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Still not there. They can't be happy.

7. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

It's finally up. Very strange that it took them so long. Apple must not be a fan of the new staff, especially when seeing the old staff (the verge) were the first ones up.