Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hankcah

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
Currently have the iPad 2 and having issues with Safari/Chrome browsers.

When I go to AA.com (searching for flights) I can load the first page, but when I try to navigate beyond the first page, nothing loads. Same goes for all websites.

My internet access is fine since I can iMessage my friends and can send/rcve emails.

Tried: Hard reset, turning on/off, clearing cookies and history, reset Network Settings.

Are there any updates having to do with the safari browser?

What else should I try? The nearest Apple store is over an hour away...

Thanks in advance

Hankcah

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
This is happening with my Safari and icab browsers (started last night)... :confused:

Hm. I have the latest update of 5.1.1. I don't see any known issues on the bugs list for apple, and can't really find any good ones at the moment. I may do a restore but I don't want to do that.

knoxtown

macrumors 6502
Nov 19, 2007
Everywhere
Hm. I have the latest update of 5.1.1. I don't see any known issues on the bugs list for apple, and can't really find any good ones at the moment. I may do a restore but I don't want to do that.

Yea, been busy so havn't had much time to look into it. Also, my screen is doing the flickering thing that someone posted in the main ipad forum page. Don't know what the hell is going on... :confused::apple:

Alec Shaw

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2012
Do you have any other web browsers installed? Then better try on those. Or try to double check your Internet connection.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.