All iPads iPad sales disappointing? yes, for the other tablet makers

Discussion in 'iPad' started by betabeta, Nov 1, 2013.

1. betabeta macrumors 6502a

Only disappointing for the competition, as in the sales are HUGE compared to them. Apple will sell more iPads in these 3 days then the any of the other tablet will sell all month:p

MS would LOVE to have a "month" of tablet sales like this weekends iPad sales:D

I think the numbers will be impressive come Monday, but you can't overlook the tablet market becoming a mature market. I know plenty of people with iPad 2's still, that are not interested in upgrading. lighter, retina, Siri, these don't always translate into the average users needs or even wants of being able to surf the web, check email and maybe look at photos and some Netflix etc.. iPad 2 is still a great tablet for all that.

So the next 2 months iPad sales will be disappointing..... for the other tablet makers. Launch sales will beat any other previous tablet launch.

2. NuggetSauce macrumors regular

ehhh, I don't really think sales are significant. Unless you're investing in the company thats making the tablet. What matters is the quality of the product.

3. mytakeontech macrumors 6502a

Not sure why people care about how the sales are etc...just buy what you like.

do people feel inferiority complex if the product they buy is not selling well?

4. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Lol, I think they'd probably be happy even with a year's sales like the iPad's release weekend. :p