Ipad sales

Discussion in 'iPad' started by gadget123, Mar 31, 2012.

1. palpatine macrumors 68040

lol. availability=lack of demand acc. to the brilliant analyst. if apple had produced less, and sold fewer, they'd be doing better. by that logic, the asus transformer prime is far more successful...

2. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

This is some strange logic. This analysts expects Apple to sell 9-10 million units this quarter... but the iPad is available at stores for customers to buy so he is worried Apple might miss that sales number!

What we don't see from this "analyst" is an apples to apples comparison total iPad 2 production 3 weeks after launch vs. how many iPad 3rd gens have been made to date. To simply state iPad 3s are readily available means nothing. Bread, milk, and grapes are available in quantity at my grocery store every single day. I guess no one is buying those staples anymore either.

3. Radio macrumors 68000

That guy just pulls **** out of his a$$

I don't get it like he actually gets paid to just speculate ?

This is unbelievable ! Stop the presses people get paid for making **** up!

4. bawbac macrumors 65816

bawbac

If it works for oil, then it will work for consumer electronics.;)

5. dukeblue91 macrumors 65816

dukeblue91

Wow and to think people with this logic getting paid and quite well at that.
    It is amazing that the thought of Apple to have produced way more then last year escapes his logic.

What is just as amazing is that other bloggers and media outlet regurgitate this crap without as much of giving it any thought them self.