iPad Seat and Visor Mount Using Case(s) Legit-Pix included

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by MaeMae, May 14, 2010.

1. MaeMae macrumors newbie

MaeMae

I don't get my iPad until June first and we are going on a 20 hour trip at the end of June and I needed some way of Keeping the iPad mounted in the back seat so my daughter could watch movies. I used an M-Edge Executive Jacket(49.99) & Trip Jacket ($39.99) (medgestore.com) and elastic headbands ($4.00 pk of 4) and created 2 things. The Executive is used on the head rest for my daughter and when she is done using it I Will then use it. I used the Trip jacket around the visor. The Trip is thin enough to sit over the visor, i just used the elastic bands to keep it down. I've looked at several different ideas and this is the cleanest version I have come up with.

Not sure if it will work with cases that do not have the strap like the Executive. Hope other people can get good use out of this like I will

BTW the bands are very tight so it is on the head rest securely. Try it out for yourself.:p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pballer110 macrumors 6502

Im sure his solution is alot less money spent. And is quite simple so i dent get where theres alot of labor.