iPad shipping question

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Dtp8513, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Dtp8513 macrumors regular

Hi,

I have a flight on Wednesday morning (3/16). I really want the iPad for my trip, but I dont want to wait in the crazy lines like I did for the iphone 4. Anyone with experience know if Apple would have a rushed shipping option that I could get it by Tuesday?

Thanks!

2. poloponies macrumors 68030

"Experience" would still not get you a reliable answer. If you want the iPad for your trip then plan on visiting a store. A million people telling you they got their iPad on Monday after ordering it Friday still won't guarantee that your own order won't get screwed up.

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Apple more likely will offer free expressed shipping like they have in the past, but when it will arrive depends on when they actually ship, so far no details has been released regarding online orders (except for the rumor that online orders will begin at 12:01am on friday, but this has not been confirmed and no ship by date has been given).

If you want an iPad by Tuesday, come join the fun on friday.

[​IMG]

4. 53x12 macrumors 68000

53x12

Also depends on where OP lives in relation to how fast FedEx ships.

OP, just get in line if you want to make sure you get it.

5. v66jack macrumors 6502a

v66jack

Apple say there will be a range of delivery options, so I presume that express will be available. But there's never any guarantee that it will turn up on time