iPad shipping

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Bchagey, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Bchagey macrumors 6502

I just bought my first iPad 2 yesterday from the online Apple store. It says it will be shipped in 1-2 weeks..has anyone else recently bought one and seen this shipping time, but got it sooner? i then clicked the apple chat link and the apple rep. said there is a chance it could get to me sooner.. maybe i can cancel my order since it didnt ship and pick one up at the apple store in KOP, PA

2. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

If it hasn't shipped yet, go to the store and buy one. Then go home and cancel online. You can cancel online anytime up until it's status changes to prepared for shipment.

3. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

I ordered mine online, and even though it said 1-2 week wait I got it in 4 days. So, there's definitely a chance you will get it sooner.

4. Samppaa macrumors regular

Well, I ordered mine on thursday last week and nothing yet. I am in europe.

5. Bchagey thread starter macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_8 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E401 Safari/6533.18.5)

I went to the apple store today. Yes they were open, they had the iPad 2 wifi size I wanted and they also canceled the online order for me.

In a store that was packed with people, I was in and out so fast with my new iPad 2. Thanks for the advice.