ipad sleeve/case for protecting when in a bag?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by mrklaw, Jun 15, 2017.

1. mrklaw macrumors 68020

With my ipad pro 10.5" I want to start bringing it along with me to work in my backpack more often. I have a padded backpack with a laptop pocket but that has my laptop in it. My ipad sits in a pocket in front of the laptop. So it has padding on one side, but the other side is just thin material so open to knocks from anything else in my bag (lunch box for example)

When I'm using it I have a smart cover that I'd like to keep on, so I'm looking for a hard case or holder just for protection, that will take the ipad with smart cover on, and then when I get where I'm going I can take it out and use it with the smart cover.

Whats out there?

2. TraceyS/FL macrumors 601

I can't point you to a specific one, but I bought a felt sleeve for my MBP on amazon - and it has been awesome. In all my years of laptop bag/case buying this has been the best.

There are a bunch for the iPad sizes I saw the other day when looking for something for the 12.9 we have on order.

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

I have a neoprene one from Tom Bihn, though you could probably find a cheaper one on Amazon, etc. The material is nice though.

4. mrklaw thread starter macrumors 68020

are there not hard case for better protection?