Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brooka

macrumors member
Original poster
May 14, 2011
Starting to look at a few nice leather carry sleeves that would fit the ipad2 with a smart cover and a back cover like the cover buddy. Would be good for travelling etc...

Can't be to big or bulky. Actually ipad 1 sleeves are great because they will allow for the smart cover and a back cover as ipad 1 was thicker anyway.

here is one I've been looking at...

http://www.sgpstore.com/tablets/apple/ipad-2/sgp-ipad-2-leather-case-illuzion-sleeve-series.html

VIDEO REVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_KwRV_qf1k

Anyone else know of any nice stylish ones?

brooka

macrumors member
Original poster
May 14, 2011
More after something like the SGP bag. Nice minimal design. Leather if possible. No straps or stuff hanging off it.

Iceage

macrumors 6502
Apr 17, 2010
I ordered one and returned it. The quality of the leather is so-so especially compared to the Vaja sleeve that I had for iPad 1. However, the biggest disappointment was how loose the fit was with the naked iPad.

anthdci

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2009
I am going to try and find one of these radtech sleeves. Nice an minimal so i can put it a bag without the worry of it being scratched, I hate having a clip on case, they never feel as nice as a naked device.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
this is the waterfield sleeve, padded and cut just enuf to hug a bare ipad or can take it with a smartcover and shell back. I like the loop on the bottom to grab when you pull. Makes a nice inner liner for a backpack.
62392626.jpg

MrDragon

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2011
Vaja certificate for u$ 200

Vaja will be giving away 1 certificate for u$ 200 and 10 certificates for 30% off on Thursday June 7th among all Vaja fans.

sotie

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2007
This topic has already been covered recently and it wasn't necessary to start a new thread for it.

That being said I really like the Sena Ultra Slim sleeves. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.