iPad iPad slightly bent? Suggestions

Discussion in 'iPad' started by imaccooper, May 14, 2015.

1. imaccooper macrumors regular

imaccooper

I have an iPad air that I bought from Staples on Black Friday last year. This morning a friend noticed that it looked slightly bent and sure enough the top right corner (with the volume and power buttons) is slightly bent. Everything still works fine, but I don't know how long it has been like this or if it will continue to work.

My question is two-fold. Does anyone else have experience with this issue and if so then did it get any worse? I will probably look to see if Staples will do anything about it, but I am also curious if anyone else has experienced this problem and if you know how it happened.

2. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

A slight bend isn't going to affect anything. It's just cosmetics. Also doubt Staples can do anything if you're outside the return window.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

I do not see how it could get worst unless you repeated what bent it in the first place. iPads worst danger after being dropped is to leave it on a couch and have someone sit on it. I had an old iPad 2 bend that way and that was it last day of operation.

4. cruzmisl macrumors regular

I wouldn't waste your time going to Staples. They will do nothing about this.

5. ChinaRye macrumors 6502

ChinaRye

Since everything still works fine, I wouldn't worry about it.