ipad speakers?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by kingdummkopf, Oct 11, 2012.

1. kingdummkopf macrumors member

do any of you ever use it full volume when playing music? i never do cuz in case it blows, but surely you can, right?

2. SR45 macrumors 65832

SR45

I turned mine way up, and after being disappointed with the volume level, I returned the iPad. The speaker (1) was facing the wrong direction, away from the user, and for me, it was not loud enough and hope another version will see it facing the user, and in stereo. ;) Headset was OK however. :D

Attached Files:

3. PortableLover macrumors 6502a

I rarely listen to music on the iPad, but the speaker quality is really nice imo. I do put it on full volume at times.

4. neutrino23 macrumors 68000

Don't think I've ever put it to full volume. Somewhere around 3/4 is good enough for listening to news or podcasts. If I want louder music I stream through the Apple TV connected to the stereo or with Bluetooth speakers. I got the FoxL V2. They are great. Compact enough to carry in my computer bag when I travel and they sound great.

5. That70sGAdawg macrumors 6502a

That70sGAdawg

N.Georgia, USA (on the Lake, near the Mountains)
    They need to be at least stereo, higher quality_ and ON THE FRONT of the tablet !

6. Thegolem macrumors regular

Of all the devices I've had from Windows PC's to Android phones to iPhones my iPad is the best. It seems richer and smoother and deeper.