iPad Stock London?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by jiE, Jul 23, 2010.

1. jiE macrumors regular

Hello.
    Im going to London on the 3rd of august. Can i just walk into an Apple store pr pcworld and buy one?
    Thanks

2. wackymacky macrumors 68000

wackymacky

London is a city with 7 million people, 12,300,000 in the greter area. Must be a pad for saile somewhere.

3. tofupancake macrumors member

None at apple regent street. They told me 7-10 days waiting list earlier this week. Instead, I went to the PC World website, found the ipad, and selected "Check for availability in your area". 30 Minutes later I had an ipad in my hands. As of this moment they are showing stock at tottenham court road and other locations. You can buy and "Collect at Store" if you know when you'll be here.

4. Johnmiom macrumors newbie

I too just walked to pcworld in tcr - they had all models in stock, and all of the accessories.

If they aren't showing in stock (they weren't before I called) just call them - they may still have some

5. mrboult macrumors 6502

mrboult

I too had no luck in the regent street store a couple of days ago. But found the one I wanted in Currys around the corner.

6. INeedAMacBook macrumors 6502

apple stores almost never have them (in the UK at least) pc world and currys mostly have them.

7. sparkie1984 macrumors 68000

I walked into a Pc world store and bought a 64gb 3G iPad! Easy as.....

I think it's the lower ones that are out if stock everywhere!