iPad Stock

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Maclver, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Maclver macrumors 68020

Maclver

What is the likelyhood I will find a new iPad tomorrow? Whether its Bestbuy or Apple store? (Tulsa, Ok)

2. gamecube117 macrumors 6502

My friend said he went and bought it in the evening at the Apple store here in Toronto and they said they're "fully stocked". This is the evening. You'd think they'd sell out since the morning... But I guess Apple was prepared.

3. panzer06 macrumors 68030

panzer06

Considering many of the best buy and apple stores had plenty of stock today you might be fine tomorrow. I could have bought iPads for my whole family there were so many available. They were very available at multiple locations.

Cheers,

4. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

I went to Best Buy (Plano/Dallas, TX) at 7:30pm and all models were in stock. I got a 32gb AT&T. Sadly, there is a scratch in the back cover. Going to switch it out tomorrow.

5. macbrooke macrumors regular

macbrooke

I think it might depend on your area, I bought mine at Walmart in Scarb this am, and according to their online stock they sold out of all 18 units they got in.
    My closest Apple store is Fairview and as of 6pm they were sold out of everything but a "few" 64g models.

It seemed Bestbuy and FS online were also sold out, I think the white 16g Wifi was the most popular and first to sell out.

6. Vudoo macrumors 6502a

Vudoo

Goto Best Buy's website and select the iPad you want and do a check store. That will give you an idea which store has it in stock and which don't.

7. PanAm-L1011 macrumors 6502

I went to the Apple Store on Stockton Street in downtown San Francisco at noon today. I went to just check the new iPad out. I was shocked to see TONS of new iPads behind the counter. The Sales Associate that helped me said they had all models in stock. 10 minutes later I was walking out with my new iPad. I feel sorry for all those who waited in line and love that the scalpers are screwed this time around. Go to an Apple Store near you. They will likely have heat you want.

I am loving Apple in the post-Steve Jobs Era.

8. Kadin macrumors 6502a

Kadin

I called one of my old co-workers earlier today and he said they have 'about a million' of them still in stock. I guess online orders weren't the way to go again this time around.