iPad stylus(es) available at retail stores?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by duelingdragons, Apr 21, 2010.

1. duelingdragons macrumors 65816

Do Apple stores (or any retailer) have iPad styluses that are available for purchase?

I need one today, and don't want to order online.

Thanks all!

2. master-ceo macrumors 65816

master-ceo

Yes, I bought a Pogo Stylus from the apple store for $15. You have to ask for them because they hide them in the secret magical back room.

3. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

I've tried staples, best buy and compusa, staples didn't carry any and compusa and best buy had them but they were for the Nintendo DS which wouldn't work on the iPhone/iPad...

I'm about to call the local apple store, but if they don't carry them looks like ordering is the only option left..

4. Jinkst macrumors 6502

Jinkst

$15?!?!

I know its not from a retail store but I got three styluses for $1.50AUD delivered off eBay. And they work perfectly.

5. ipoddin macrumors 6502a

ipoddin

which ones?

6. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

Well, after calling my local Apple store and asking if they had any stylus in stock the rep said "sure, we have them"

Drive about an hour to the Apple store speak to the first available rep and ask for the stylus, she goes to the back about 10mins later she comes back out with a stock rep and they go look on the wall, sure enough there's none there, so they come over to me and say "sorry, we only had 1 left in stock" so I'm like, Ooook, what's the catch if you're telling me you only have 1 left in stock, so he says, "yeah, it's a metallic pink one" I said, I'm a trendsetter so hook it up.."

I was disappointed though, they had a ton of Apple iPad cases in stock, meanwhile the Apple case I ordered through Apple.com still says it doesn't ship until May 3rd...

7. MiguelS macrumors regular

china / hong kong versions...still work though. Heck my iPad is coming from there anyhow. :)

8. marksa macrumors newbie

9. ineyjoe macrumors newbie

I never would have guessed, but...

I called around too, and I never would have guessed that Radio Shack carries the Targus Stylus (that is compatible with :apple: devices) in stock for $15. Hope this helps.