iPad Stylus for note taking for business and iPhone

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by msarway, May 28, 2012.

1. msarway macrumors 6502

msarway

look i am not an artist i am business person who likes to jot notes on my iPad and iPhone i have terrible hand writing so i am looking for a stylus thats either a duo pen/stylus combo or something easy to carry with my phone or iPad. i want a good quality and will love to use all the time. there are so many out there some people have to be like me just note takers not one who draws and needs precision i just need simple stupid

2. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

I use the Cregle iPen, but it only works on a few apps. Good Notes is one of them. You do have to plug in a small transmitter into the 30 pin connector and calibrate the pen each time you use it. But it does work.

3. msarway thread starter macrumors 6502

msarway

thanks not for me i am going to check out the bamboo duo

4. mattdeezy macrumors member

The bamboo duo is fantastic. Got mine the other day and it is the best Stylus i have tried (out of 4 or 5 different ones)

5. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I use the Bamboo with it's dedicated tablet...Works great...You also get a bunch of free Apps including handwriting recognition...As for drawing...The one thing I don't have is talent...:D

6. transphasic macrumors member

$9 basic Targus is fine for me, I use it all day taking notes in client meeting annotating PDFs. Staples has them in like 4-5 colors.