iPad Stylus Pen for specific Game

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by edtorious, Mar 30, 2012.

1. edtorious macrumors 65816

edtorious

Does anyone have a recommendation of a stylus pen for the new iPad for a game called Draw Something? To anyone that has a stylus pen and the game, could you please advise what kind of stylus pen do you have? Thanks.

2. abir macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

I haven't played that game but the Bamboo stylus is very popular.

3. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

I use the Griffin stylus. I think they can be found for around $14.99 now. I got it when they were first released, about a year ago. I hadn't used it much until I started playing Draw Something. It make it a lot more fun. I'm sure there is a more accurate stylus out there, but the game doesn't require much precision.

Amato27 is my username if you want to play/laugh at my drawing skills :)

4. batotman macrumors 6502

I got a couple from Monoprice for $3 each. Perfectly fine. Though in reality, I just don't have a use for one...lol.

5. Karmak macrumors member

I have 6 styli? I love the feel in my hand of the Bamboo best but the iFaraday RXII is my current all around favorite. The iFaraday artist would probably be best for that specific game. For function ... Bamboo = good, iFaraday = Fantastic.

6. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

Any stylus will do. If all you want to do is use it for gaming, just buy the 3-pack of el-cheapo sytlii available from Amazon for like $5.

7. Eddie Bombay macrumors 6502

Bought the el cheapo one off amazon (three pack). So far 1 of the 3 don't skip and works perfect. All I needed was one so for a few bucks with prime 2nd day air was well worth it.