iPad Survey from Apple?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by timtheshin, Apr 22, 2010.

1. timtheshin macrumors newbie

Hi,

I was just wondering, for recent buyers of the iPad, have you received an email requesting you to fill out a customer survey from Apple?

If so, as a new iPad owner myself, I was wondering what areas in particular you checked off the iPad as more than a supplementary device (if any).

Also, what was the one improvement that you found most necessary after a few days/weeks of use?

I feel that if no one submits somewhat negative surveys back to Apple, they will be less motivated to improve their products, even though they have the resources and design teams to do so.

Thanks for reading,

-Tim

2. *LTD* macrumors G4

*LTD*

Apple will improve their products regardless. Lying on a survey or deliberately outlining problems that don't exist will likely result in ignored surveys.

People vote with their wallets. If sales are good, it's a good product. Rest assured if Apple wants to hang on to their position, they'll improve the iPad like they do with everything else. They're good at maintaining leads and market position.

3. dougb256 macrumors member

Told 'em it needs to be able to print to a network printer. Print screen, web page, document, pdf, whatever.

4. budman1961 macrumors regular

In response to the first post, well there you go thinking again. Why in the world would you would you even post this drivel?

5. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

Only one thing is worse than drivel: Posts that don't do anything but add to it.

As for the thread topic: Simply answer the survery as best you can. You Want Apple to have the most accurate info if they are bothering to ask your opinion.

6. budman1961 macrumors regular

7. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

Not fully true, the value does not factor in: returns or replacements.

8. melman101 macrumors 68030