Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aliisloo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2008
I set up my new iPad with old purchased apps (all updated to latest version) and bought a few new iPad apps. I also updated iTunes and iPad to latest versions (9.2.1.5 and 3.2.1 respectively).

None of the apps open, even though they are on iPad. When I click any app, it immediately closes. All built-in apps (calendar, notes, safari etc) work fine. I have tried authorize-deauthorize routine, hard rest of iPad, iPad restore. But nothing works.

Also, when I sync media from my computer, it shows up in iTunes window (when iPad is connected) but does not show up on iPad.

Seems like a major syncing issue. I have done authorize+deauthorize routine, hard reset on iPad but nothing works. Any suggestion.

Aliisloo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2008
one more thing...

everytime I connect iPad to iTunes, it starts syncing the media I had selected to sync in iTunes. Which means that iTunes detects that the content is not on iPad. However after it says 'complete, ok to disconnect' I still dont see the media on iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.