Ipad Sync Issue...

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by ConnaZ, Sep 26, 2010.

1. ConnaZ macrumors newbie

Hey, I have a Ipad wi-fi 32GB on ios 3.2. Running windows XP and itunes 10 with insallious installed and Itunes sync on (appsync 3.2 also). I recentley formatted my PC and went to re-sync my apps and have a nice fresh back-up. But.. Itunes only backuped up the newest apps (approx 20 of them) and none of the other 100 apps I have installed. It only backed up apps I purchased from the app store (not installious). Like I said I have Itunes sync on in installious and when I attempted to make a backup it only took a selected few. I have also tried to transfer purchases and all I get is a quick flash screen and its done but no apps are backed up !! I have been googling for hours and this is driving me crazy !! anyone have any ideas ?
    ** I have done this to my iphone 3gs and it everything worked fine and my backup worked. This is why im lost and have no idea why it will not work on my ipad !!

Thanks !

2. thatdecade macrumors newbie

Sync your apps, watch the itunes status bar as each one transfers over. Before the sync is complete (before you get the error message) pull the USB cord. Repeat until all your apps are installed / backed up.

If that fails, you can backup the app's IPA files using FTP. Copy the IPA files to itunes' backup folder. Ta Da!