Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gillybean

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 21, 2008
Seattle, WA
I ended up buying a compact music stand from Best Buy for like $14, going to try it out.

photozl.jpg

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA

WTF are you bumping this thread for?:rolleyes:

According to the forum rules:

Bumps. Posts that bring a thread to the top of the New Posts list but add no content to the thread (bumps) are not permitted. This applies not only to posts that say "bump" but to those with the intent to bump, e.g. posts saying "anyone?" or the equivalent.

FEAR

macrumors newbie
Jul 31, 2004
If you're on the bowl long enough to do anything productive on the iPad, you don't need a stand, you need more fiber in your diet!

PS: eeeeW!

AGREEEED!!!!!!!!! Oh and if it's absolutely necessary to do something while on the bowl.... use an iphone (easier to hold) LOL

aaron580

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2010
Hmm i got an old music stand i could definatly get some use out of but right now i just throw it in a plastic zip lock and hold it like a book lol

scuba200ft

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2010
The damn Ipad has raised my MPP (minutes per poop) to about 10 minutes. I get to reading and forget I am on the crapper.....

antiprotest

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2010
Concentrate on what you are doing when you are on the toilet. Leave the iPad out of it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.