iPad Video Converter for Mac...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by duelingdragons, Apr 5, 2010.

1. duelingdragons macrumors 65816

2. FastangV6 macrumors regular

FastangV6

so does the newest version of handbrake have an iPad default setting? Or what settings are people using to get the best quality and filesize for ipad videos?

3. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Just use the Apple TV pre-set and it will be fine.

4. Maaz macrumors 6502a

i would do this, the problem is that almost all of my video files are showing apple tv and computer formats unable to convert to

5. FastangV6 macrumors regular

FastangV6

I haven't tried the :apple:TV pre-set yet as Peace suggests, but using the iphone/ipodtouch preset seems to work alright so far, and then I can still use the files on my iphone. In the past, I have had trouble getting :apple:TV formatted files to play on my iPhone.

6. ipoddin macrumors 6502a

ipoddin

Apple TV settings do work great. I have one and copied a movie I converted with hand break on the apple tv settings. Looks amazing on the iPad.

7. hualon macrumors 6502

I have several hundred movies that I ripped using Handbrake's Apple TV preset and while they don't work on my iPhone or iPod Touch they do work on the iPad. Yay!

8. ugp macrumors 65816

ugp

I convert 1080p m2ts files down using Handbrake at a 1024x* resolution and a 2000kpbs video rate with a 160kpbs audio rate. Works perfectly.