iPad Virgin

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Dall, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Dall macrumors newbie

Hey everyone, I just purchased my first ever iPad online today and wanted to ask you all for some help. I want to protect my iPad from scratches to keep the resale value so have researched different cases that I may buy. After much deliberation, I think I have decided on the griffin intellicase. I have found somewhere that sells it in the UK for a reasonable price after another bit of research. Anyway, my two questions are as follows:

1) Do you think I have picked a sensible case? Would you recommend it?

2) I have purchased a white iPad so which colour intellicase would you recommend? I am thinking the white one or midnight.

Apologies if you think this topic is pointless, it's just you know what it was like when it was your first time. You're all nervous and you just want to get things right. Thanks in advance.

2. Che Castro macrumors 603

How about a screen protector front & back

If your worried about scratches

Cases are more for impact drop

3. Holoshed macrumors regular

That seems like a fairly decent back for it, anything that covers the back and fits the iPad 3 will work fine for you. For the iPad 2 I just got a clear plastic back off ebay and never looked back. For the UK I dont know places to buy though.

This time around I went with a Speck PixelSkin HD but that is beside the point.

As for the color, I think clear, smoke, black etc work well for white. I have a white iPad and got a black case.

After owning all three iPads and resold the first two, never had an issue with the screen. The back was always what needed protection and I ended up ok.