iPad volume buttons moving slightly

Discussion in 'iPad' started by jeffmorr, Apr 25, 2010.

1. jeffmorr macrumors member

Hey guys, I don't know if I'm just overly paranoid, or not, but the volume uttons on the iPad which I got yesterday already seem to move a bit when I wiggle them. It's only on the volume rokr, no on the lock button, so I was wondering if anyone else has that problem.

Thanks for the help

This messag was typed on my iPad :)

2. macintosh.apple macrumors 6502

If you wiggle it a lot, the sound from your ipad will shift from piano to forte, or visa versa:D

3. macintosh.apple macrumors 6502

It depends on which way you wiggle. Look at it like this, up-wiggle=forte and down-wiggle=piano. Hope those helps;)

4. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

seems normal...

5. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Been that way on the iPhone for 3 years.

6. Reser macrumors 6502

Do not know what you are on about. My Iphone 3GS volume buttons do not wiggle at all. If you activley push them up and down then they move like less then 1 mm. I doubt that is what the person would be talking about here on the Ipad, if it is and the poster is really that pedantic to make a post about something that normal then that is pretty pathetic really?

Also I hope the enitre internet is not going to turn into jibbering morons with missing letters from their words. Just because you are posting from an Ipad does not mean you should not double check what you wrote.

7. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

Same here.
    2 year old 3G, buttons are solid as a rock

8. OGDaniel macrumors 6502a

OGDaniel

Every Touch I've had or held did that and it's the same with my iPad. It's usual.

9. Kibbe17 macrumors member

I thought about posting this myself earlier. But I guess it is just normal.