iPad withdrawal?!?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by spinedoc77, May 3, 2010.

1. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

Well I just returned my wifi ipad in preparation to purchase a 3g one which I'm on the wait list for. I never imagined I would miss this little gadget as much as I do. Now I'm stuck on my paltry Macbook Air!

Anyone else experience ipad withdrawal? :eek:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. steel magnolia macrumors regular

No I haven't had to be without mine yet but I am so used to having it now that I am sure I would be "miserable"! I know that sounds silly over a "device" but truly I enjoy my iPad and would be lost without it. Hope you get yours again soon.... I'll give mine an extra hug for you...:)

4. Kibbe17 macrumors member

YESSSSS!! I just shipped out my ipad today and now have to wait for the buyer to recieve it and the paypal payment to clear. and THEN hope that I can snag a 3g at my local apple store. I'm guessing this process will take about a week. And for a Week i shall be in withdrawl..:( I guess this is how the pre order-ers of the 3g felt while we were all enjoying our wifi's and they were suffering looking at apple trackking and shipment confirmation emails.. what comes around goes around. ;)

5. animan macrumors member

That is why I chose to pay the restocking fee on my WiFi iPad and stood in line for an hour to get the 3G version on launch day :D