iPad wont connect to internet and cant sync with itunes

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Aliencowboy69, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Aliencowboy69 macrumors member

basically everything was fine yesterday, then late last night my ipad stopped connecting to the internet. tried disconnecting from router then reconnecting and still didnt work. Then tried to connect thru my 2nd gen ipod touch and got the same problem. tried my laptop and my girlfriends laptop and both connected fine. then tried my 1st gen ipod touch and that was also connecting and working fine.

tried to update my ipad and it was taking 25 minutes to sync with itunes so i disconnected and tried again.... and again..... and again, but still no joy! so i tried to connect my 2nd gen touch, and it worked, so updated the software and now it connects fine to the internet and works as it should do so i thought that must be whats wrong with my ipad

tried to connect to itunes again and it worked, but when i went to download latest software i got a message telling me all my content would be removed so i tried to back up my apps before i updated it and basically dont know how. its a bit of a long story for such a simple question i know lol, but how do i manually copy apps from my ipad to itunes before i update my software??

2. Aliencowboy69 thread starter macrumors member

restored back to original settings didnt fix it and update software didnt fix it either. :mad: