iPad?

Liquinn

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
I have an iPad 1 :( Shall I upgrade to the iPad 2 or wait for the iPad 3?

I regret buying the iPad 1 now ;(

S.Jobs

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2010
Pittsburgh
Wait. The speed is noticeable but then you debate trading iPad 2 for the iPad 3. Skip one generation or if you can, skip 2. But if money is no issue then get every iPad. But money is an issue for most people

FrankHahn

macrumors 6502a
May 17, 2011
Wait. The speed is noticeable but then you debate trading iPad 2 for the iPad 3. Skip one generation or if you can, skip 2. But if money is no issue then get every iPad. But money is an issue for most people
+1.

Do not buy iPad2 since you already have an iPad. If you want to have an upgrade when the iPad3 is out, then go to buy an iPad3. A rule of thumb for Apple products: Upgrade every other generation if needed. If the Apple product you have satisfies all your needs except your desire for having the newest model, then never upgrade, saving your money or using the money to do other useful things!

donuttakedonuts

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2009
Well than why would you buy an ipad 2 or 3 if you dont use the one you have at all? Sell it and save your money for something you actually would use.

S.Jobs

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2010
Pittsburgh
if you dont use it then i would sell it. if you dont want to go through the hassle of selling then send it into gazelle, but i would keep it cause you never know when you find that perfect app and then you start using it all the time. that is what happened with me once hbo go was released