iPad?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Liquinn, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Liquinn Suspended

I have an iPad 1 :( Shall I upgrade to the iPad 2 or wait for the iPad 3?

I regret buying the iPad 1 now ;(

2. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

Depends what you want it for... I am actually selling my iPad 2 because I rarely used it... :cool:

3. S.Jobs macrumors member

Wait. The speed is noticeable but then you debate trading iPad 2 for the iPad 3. Skip one generation or if you can, skip 2. But if money is no issue then get every iPad. But money is an issue for most people

4. FrankHahn macrumors 6502a

+1.

Do not buy iPad2 since you already have an iPad. If you want to have an upgrade when the iPad3 is out, then go to buy an iPad3. A rule of thumb for Apple products: Upgrade every other generation if needed. If the Apple product you have satisfies all your needs except your desire for having the newest model, then never upgrade, saving your money or using the money to do other useful things!

5. Liquinn thread starter Suspended

Well I don't use my iPad 1 much, if at all... anyway xD

6. donuttakedonuts macrumors regular

Well than why would you buy an ipad 2 or 3 if you dont use the one you have at all? Sell it and save your money for something you actually would use.

7. S.Jobs macrumors member

if you dont use it then i would sell it. if you dont want to go through the hassle of selling then send it into gazelle, but i would keep it cause you never know when you find that perfect app and then you start using it all the time. that is what happened with me once hbo go was released