All iPads iPads and ios7 keyboard - changes?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Brenster, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Brenster macrumors 6502

I upgraded both my iPhone 5 and my ipad 3 to ios7 at the earliest opportunity. I've also had my eye on an iPad mini for out and about usage, so popped down to the nearest store that had them and tried out an iPad mini with ios7.

Nod both my home ipad and the mini I'm finding typing to be much better, more accurate and possibly a little faster. I'm fairly sure that my typing is no better than it was before so I'm wondering is the error correction and/or next letter anticipation improved in ios7?

As an experiment I tried typing the same sort of thing in store on their Surface RT using the touch cover keyboard I to Word RT. My speed was about the same but the accuracy was woeful; missed characters, wrong characters etc all over the place. Safe to say my ipad typing accuracy was way, way better.

2. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

Ya know, I wasnt sure about this but after using my iPad 2 for some forums and stuff I have also found that the keyboard is a tad snappier and I dont find myself having to correct or go back as often. I havent worked on my typing either so I doubt thats it.

Hmmm.....????