iPads IN in IN

Discussion in 'iPad' started by divinemercy, Mar 16, 2011.

1. divinemercy macrumors regular

What I mean is that there are iPads in stock in the Indiana retail location at Keystone at the crossing.

I work in the mall, so I was able to sneak in and wait in front of the store since 6am (everyone else is outside in their cars haha). Anyways, a woman came out, took down the "we are out of ipads" sign, and set up a line-making rope maze thing.

Just thought i'd share. She didn't say what models she got in, but said she would be "asking which ones people are looking for", so clearly they didn't get every one.

Apple retail, keystone at the crossing, indianapolis in.

2. jonallan macrumors newbie

3. purd002 macrumors member

4. offcamber macrumors 6502

offcamber

Leaving now. It will take 12hrs from South Carolina but I hope they have some when I get there.

:rolleyes:

5. Upgraded macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Just snuck out of work. On 465. Hope thety still have them! Will update in 15

6. ARK macrumors 6502

7. Upgraded macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Just got here.. They are out.

8. Upgraded macrumors regular

Mine is still stuck on 'Not Yet Shipped'

9. Kblakeshot macrumors member

Keystone Apple Store only had very limited Verizon Only iPads this morning.
    BUT Target had some.

I called Target at 8:35am and the guy cracked open a couple boxes while on the phone with me. Confirmed they had 3 total. Two 32GB Wifi Only & One 64GB Wifi Only. I asked him to hold ONE for me, he said he wasnt suppose to but he would take one of them to the front service desk. I immediately go outside to leave, my car wouldnt start. So I had to get a jump from my sister who lives 20 mins away. Got to Target about 9:50am and they didnt have one up there...... they had two!

I walked out with (2) 32GB Black Wifi Only Models. One has since been overnighted to my Uncle in Las Vegas.

My lucky day. These by the way are my 3rd and 4th iPads I have personally bought. People around me are HAPPY

10. Upgraded macrumors regular

Well.... Its official!

I am DONE!

I am going to just wait until March 21st to 25th for my IPad 2 that I ordered at 12:50PST/3:50EST on 3/11 to arrive...

Hell what's another 7-9 days.. (Being sarcastic)

I cant win.. I give up!

11. Kblakeshot macrumors member

I wouldnt give up until after tomorrow. The chick at the Apple Store in Keystone pretty much told me tomorrow is the day without saying tomorrow is the day. I believe they are going to have plenty of the models people want tomorrow.

12. huskerchad macrumors regular

I had planned to wait for my online order from Apple (placed around 7AM on launch day, still hasn't shipped) after trying and failing to find one this past weekend.

Today on a whim I checked Target stock (see the stickied thread on this forum). There are two in town that showed stock this afternoon. Eagle Creek said "Available" for the 32GB wifi, and Plainfield showed "Limited Availability". Both are on the way from work to home, so I stopped at Eagle Creek and the clerk found two 32GB black wifis and one 64GB white wifi. They are now down a black wifi model, and I am debating whether to cancel my Apple Store order, but give target a shot if you are really desperate for one!

13. iPhisch macrumors 6502

Target and the Wal-Mart in West Lafayette haven't even received a single iPad 2 yet. Best Buy hasn't got any restock. Guess i have to wait until next tuesday's fedex truck :)

So how packed was Keystone last friday???

14. Upgraded macrumors regular

Please don't give me a glimmer of hope.. - What time do folks start getting in line on the weekdays? :)

15. huskerchad macrumors regular

Just for the record, Eagle Creek Target now shows "Limited Availability", and Plainfield shows out of stock. This appears to be near-real time.