iParasite-stop parasites and insects

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by 3573255, Jul 1, 2013.

1. 3573255 macrumors newbie

[​IMG]
    Feel uncomfortable with the invasion of parasites?: Cockroaches, ants, mosquitoes, moths, mice, flies - this program is for you. Carefully selected ultrasound for each of them will save you and your room from the pest intrusion and will be a reliable protection against their occurrence.
    This program works against most species: mice, cockroaches, ants, mosquitoes, moths, spread on all the continents. It may not be efficient against mutating pests have been modified during their evolution.
    The program is based on the work of different ultrasonic frequencies that are safe for a human body when non-permanent operating.
    iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iparasite/id632016541?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8

2. nancyfromafrica macrumors member

I have read several entomology related articles and I found that these ultra sonic sounds really have no effect on insects.

3. Dalton63841 macrumors 65816

Dalton63841

Not to mention the fact that speakers in iDevices(all consumer devices for that matter), on average, are rated for about 20Hz to 20,000Hz, and are completely incapable of producing actual ultrasonic sound waves.

4. AK10R macrumors regular

Does this app have a wife setting? Just kidding.... I'm in Alaska and will put this app to the test.... hang on.

The report... well took the iPhone outside, put it on mosquito setting, turned it on and the mosquitos landed on the iPhone. I'll try later with my jam box n see if I get a different result...... so far BUSTED

5. AK10R macrumors regular

Tried it with my jambox. Again on mosquito setting. Went back to the same spot outside. I have to say it worked. The mosquitos did not swarm and except for one or two, stayed away.

The dog could hear it on the jambox, walked up to the speaker and turned his head back and forth.

My wife said that she could hear it as well as my daughter. My wife did say it was a irritating sound so I guess it does work on wives....... :D

I'll try more testing. At this point I would have to say with an external speaker this app works.

6. nancyfromafrica macrumors member

cool experiments AK I hope you manage to reduce the number of insects in Alaska. :p