Iphoe 6 plus factory unlocked

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AttilaTheHun, Sep 25, 2014.

1. AttilaTheHun macrumors 6502a

AttilaTheHun

Why part of the American left out?
    I have an ATT account but I only buy the factory unlocked iPhone due to oversea traveling.
    I can't but the new iPhones when they are coming out because apple don't sell them only a month later if I laky.
    and ATT refuse to unlocked it for me and I am a more then 8 years their customer.
    I think Apple don't care of us.:(

2. 617aircav Suspended

Im traveling to the UK in december and picked up an unlocked verizon 6 plus from the apple store. Also, my preorder tmobile unlocked 6 plus came in the mail.

3. abta1 macrumors 6502

The AT&T version is virtually unlocked. That's what I bought even though I'm not an AT&T customer nor do I live in the USA. It works perfectly with both my UK and Austrian sims. In any case, if it doesn't, you can just go to an AT&T store and they will unlock it for you as you payed the full price for it.

4. AttilaTheHun thread starter macrumors 6502a

AttilaTheHun

I wish you were right.
    in the last time I bought the iPhone 4S called ATT ask to unlock because I am going on a trip, CS said wait 90 days, I am over 10 years customer of ATT.
    I anded going to the Apple store and just buy an unlocked 4S.

my point is that I will pay full price to the Apple store just that I don't have to deal with this unfriendly company

5. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

You can buy "Device Only" and it should be unlocked. Yesterday I purchased the AT&T iPhone 6 Plus Device Only. Plugged into itunes and got the Congrats your iphone is now unlocked message. So therefore you don't have to wait till the factory unlocked phone comes out.

6. ZhenyaF macrumors 6502

T-Mobile phones purchased through Apple store are also unlocked