Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NiKeZz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 28, 2010
Topeka, Kansas
My fiancee bought the new iPhone 11 Pro and a lot of her photos are coming out blurry and/or out of focus using the regular camera. It seems the field of focus is either just before or just after the intended focus point of the photo. For example, I have an iPhone 7 Plus and I've used it directly next to her iPhone 11 pro taking a photo of the same subject and my camera is sharper than hers is. Is this a software, hardware, or user issue? I've found a couple of other post online about it, but nothing major. We are wondering if we shouldn't take the phone back at this point. I will see if I can get my hands on a couple of photo examples from her today and edit the post.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
My fiancee bought the new iPhone 11 Pro and a lot of her photos are coming out blurry and/or out of focus using the regular camera. It seems the field of focus is either just before or just after the intended focus point of the photo. For example, I have an iPhone 7 Plus and I've used it directly next to her iPhone 11 pro taking a photo of the same subject and my camera is sharper than hers is. Is this a software, hardware, or user issue? I've found a couple of other post online about it, but nothing major. We are wondering if we shouldn't take the phone back at this point. I will see if I can get my hands on a couple of photo examples from her today and edit the post.

I would take it into Apple and get a replacement

FyerFyer

macrumors 6502
Dec 14, 2015
did you get this resolved?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.