Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

luizwhitney

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2019
I am thinking about buying the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 GB online today to pick it up, but won’t be able to pick it up until tomorrow end of day. Do you think they hold it for that long? Did anyone experience something like that?

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
I am thinking about buying the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 GB online today to pick it up, but won’t be able to pick it up until tomorrow end of day. Do you think they hold it for that long? Did anyone experience something like that?

Genuine question, why don’t you just ask where you’ll be getting it from? You haven’t even said where you’re buying it from!

SHKLMRE

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2013
Pennsylvania

I ordered one yesterday for in store pickup, eww that the line was too long and came back to get it today. I was told theyd hold it for 14 days. Didn’t have any issues at all coming a day late

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Since online order in-store pick up's are already paid for, they hold it for 14 days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.