Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Original poster
Sep 24, 2012
Are there any decent screen protectors for the Pro Max that come with the correct size alignment tray?

Have a couple of Tethys and other cheap ones and the alignment trays are way too tight.

What screen protectors is everyone using?

Reactions: Geekhunt

Tkca79

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2014
Are there any decent screen protectors for the Pro Max that come with the correct size alignment tray?

Have a couple of Tethys and other cheap ones and the alignment trays are way too tight.

What screen protectors is everyone using?
Zagg InvisibleShield Tempered Glass protective screen - I just put one on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and my husband’s iPhone X. They both came with the alignment tray. It was so easy to install plus I have used these screen protectors for years. They have saved my husband’s iPhones and iPad.

Reactions: Hooterville

DevinNj

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2016
New Jersey
I like fretting the little things and the alignment trays from last years phones that don't fit bother me.
The 11 series phones are a hair larger, I'd assume that's why the XS series trays don't fit. Try one made specifically for the 11 series phones.

darkside flow

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2010
Toronto
The ESR full coverage pack comes with a decent plastic guide. I'm enjoying their screen protectors this time but usually went with the icarez full coverage with guide ones which I haven't been able to find this year.

Ryxmd

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2014
The icarez one listed on Amazon specifically for the 11 Pro Max also do not fit. Looks like they changed the name from XS Max to 11 Pro Max without actually updating the alignment tray.

Reactions: Hooterville

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
The icarez one listed on Amazon specifically for the 11 Pro Max also do not fit. Looks like they changed the name from XS Max to 11 Pro Max without actually updating the alignment tray.

it also has oleophobic issues

Rackness01

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2015
I bought the bellkin one from the apple store. I ordered it with my pro max. The tray fit perfectly and the install is perfect. I have zero complaints, would buy again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.