Carrier iPhone 11, Pro, Pro Max (2019) Verizon Pre-Orders, Orders and SHIPPED Thread

Dd0tc

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
For my fellow VZW people, what you upgrading from and to which version...

Share you order status and locations here!

Crazyj414

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2015
Do you think there will be a trade in credit like always with Verizon? I just paid off my phone. Anyone know when they announce it? Before pre order or during? I’m trying for the midnight green iPhone 11 pro but probably space gray.

Pismo

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2002
NH
Upgrading from a three year old 64 GB SE to a 256 GB Space Gray 11 Pro Max.

Dd0tc

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
Do you think there will be a trade in credit like always with Verizon? I just paid off my phone. Anyone know when they announce it? Before pre order or during? I’m trying for the midnight green iPhone 11 pro but probably space gray.
I’m pretty sure they will
[doublepost=1568199321][/doublepost]
Upgrading from a three year old 64 GB SE to a 256 GB Space Gray 11 Pro Max.
Oh yeah, you’re overdue lol

Reactions: Crazyj414 and Pismo

SweetLilFairy

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2017
Tucson, Arizona
This will be my third year preordering. In the past I've always done it through Verizon. This year I am considering just doing it directly through Apple. My question is if I preorder through Apple will my iPhone be automatically activated to my number/account? I would like it to be ready out of the box and already activated just like how it always is when I order through Verizon. So when if I preorder through Apple will my phone still come activated out of the box with Verizon/my number? Should I just stick to ordering through Verizon? What is easier?

iMEric984

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2018
Boston MA
This will be my third year preordering. In the past I've always done it through Verizon. This year I am considering just doing it directly through Apple. My question is if I preorder through Apple will my iPhone be automatically activated to my number/account? I would like it to be ready out of the box and already activated just like how it always is when I order through Verizon. So when if I preorder through Apple will my phone still come activated out of the box with Verizon/my number? Should I just stick to ordering through Verizon? What is easier?
I pre ordered mine thru Apple last year and I have Verizon too. When you pre order thru Apple, they have you input your phone number and account pin to verify. They send you a phone with a sim inside.
This year I’m sending back my XS Max, and getting the 11 Pro Max.

When I got my XS Max last year, I did have to call because it wouldn’t connect to cellular. Idk if the sim got mixed up or something, but it was fixed.

Splazzatch

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
This morning I preordered through the apple store app the 11pro max. 256gb in Green. No issues. Set for the 20th. The original plan was to then give my son, age 11, my iphone X and add a new line. This afternoon I saw a deal if I add a new line and trade in my phone I get an iPhone 11 free plus a 200 dollar gift card! So I just did that and his new 11 in Green will also be here the 20th. So one package will come from Apple the other from Verizon, both on the 20th!