Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ucshade

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 28, 2022
I got this from a third of party retailer who was willing to change the phine but aside the issue the phine looks all okay although I felt the phone dropped to get that issue because there is a slight cut or dent on that volume down key, but am wondering ? f I can get on with the phine if pressed hard it might remain stuck in enabling lowering volume but when pread slightly it responds back still I use assistive key but don’t know if I should just take it to a repair store as the seller gave me a little token since he knows I like the phine and not willing to change,,,pls what do you guys think

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Exchange the phone for a different one. If the dent in the body of the phone is causing the issue, the entire phone will have to disassembled and all the parts will have to be installed into a new frame. I wouldn't trust someone to do that when the seller is willing to replace the phone

Ucshade

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 28, 2022
Exchange the phone for a different one. If the dent in the body of the phone is causing the issue, the entire phone will have to disassembled and all the parts will have to be installed into a new frame. I wouldn't trust someone to do that when the seller is willing to replace the phone
Ok

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.