Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

biopig

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2014
Just got my iPhone 12 mini white, and realized the color is kinda distorted compared to my iPhone 12 Pro and 5S. It seems like pinkish or gold-ish to me. Is it normal?
DSC00619.jpeg

biopig

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2014
It’s not distorted. It is a different color white for that model.

It’s more of a off white color this year, nothing wrong with your phone, always better seeing the phones in person before making a purchase.
Thanks! I was worried because the color difference is kinda significant, and I didn't have idea about that when seeing those official pics on apple.com or some reviews from youtube. Not a big deal tho.

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
Thanks! I was worried because the color difference is kinda significant, and I didn't have idea about that when seeing those official pics on apple.com or some reviews from youtube. Not a big deal tho.
Always the 14 days return policy, if you purchased from apple that is. Pictures and YouTube videos never do phones justice when it comes to the color of them. Seeing them in person is the way to go 👀📱

macdogpro

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2020
After weeks of careful learning on this forum about the 12 mini pearl white, I bought the boring black instead.
Your white mini is supposed to be that way, it’s normal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.