Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kylo83

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 2, 2020
Hey guys, in the past I have been critical of apple updates but honestly going from the 11 pro max to the 12 pro max I’m blown away, firstly the increase in the screen size is incredible after using it for a few hours I went back to the 11 pro max and it felt small, I love the increase as it makes looking at everything so much nicer, I do wish we had split screen apps as the phone now is big it would work, the graphite is nice and the flat edges make it look so much better, it feels great in my hand, the camera really stands out as a photographer myself I’m so impressed how the low light shots come out and i use a canon 5d mark IV and it’s impossible to get the kinda shots this iPhone takes, I need to do more testing, I will say MagSafe for me is a gimmick and 5g isn’t any better in my area but the wifi and lte speeds are much better, I know this isn’t a massive jump in phone and I always wish it had more but just the increased screen size makes it feel brand new, battery life has been great and the ram management is much better than the 11 pro max so overall I’m happy, bring on next year with 120hz then the phone will be perfect :)

Kylo83

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 2, 2020
This is a photo I took of my dog with portrait mode :)
1773608B-E382-448B-84E7-29C86D13A45C.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.