Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eoren1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
iPhone 13 Pro
Started with a clear case while waiting for Nomad.
Didn't care for the plastic so purchased Bullstrap case but the bottom right corner of the phone kept lifting up from it
Decided to go for the Apple leather case and, on day 2, the bottom right corner of the phone is lifting up from the case. I've pushed it down each time.
Any thoughts/suggestions/ideas?

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
iPhone 13 Pro
Didn't care for the plastic so purchased Bullstrap case but the bottom right corner of the phone kept lifting up from it
Decided to go for the Apple leather case and, on day 2, the bottom right corner of the phone is lifting up from the case. I've pushed it down each time.
Maybe a returned unit? Can you lay it flat on the screen and see if the chassis is bent?

Madtiger27

Suspended
Nov 17, 2020
iPhone 13 Pro
Elmers glue.

marinersaptcomplex

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2021
I have 3 apple cases for my iPhone 13 Pro (leather, silicon, and clear). All have had some issues with one corner not quite sitting right. Clear case was the worst--to the point where pressing an app in the dock on the bottom left had this unpleasant wobble. I think, unfortunately, this is the norm.

Reactions: eoren1
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.