Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonefreak450

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 14, 2014
I’m wondering if anyone still has the same problem with Apple leather cases slightly popping out from the corner on the iPhone 14 Pro.

Last edited:

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
I’m wondering if anyone still has the same problem with Apple leather cases slightly popping out from the corner on the iPhone 14 Pro.
I did on the 12 pro but haven’t run into that on the 14 pro cases.

I think there are some that have this problem and there are some that don’t. The leather cases are a mass produced product so you’re going to find variations across-the-board. I would just keep checking or go to an Apple Store and try a few out till you get one that doesn’t have that problem.

Sheldonsmith

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
Put a bit of earthquake putty inside the corner of the case and the corner will stop popping off.

~ Sheldon

Reactions: nrvous1

mayer1

macrumors newbie
Apr 4, 2023
UK
I had the same issue with Apple leather cases, and I tried various leather cases from Hadoro, Labodet, and even Gentcreate. I can tell you that the best case with a great balance of quality and price is the Gentcreate Croco Glossy case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.