Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iZac

macrumors 68030
Apr 28, 2003
UK
🤔

iPhone-15-Colors-Mock-2-Feature.jpg

iphone5c-header.jpg
unfortunately it's more like the much lambasted XR. I WISH Apple brought back that 5C shape and green colour!

iPhone-XR-colors.png

Orazzan

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2022
That middle color is really cool. Like the silver MacBook Pro. However. The purple, red, and maybe another green would be really cool. I know they’re trying to keep the colors professional looking but. Whatever. I guess that’s what cases are for.

maxrest

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2021
The dark blue one looks so different in each render- can't wait to see what it actually looks like. If it's more on the darker side like the render posted on Apple Hub, I may actually consider trading in my 14PM for a 15PM. I've been wanting a dark blue iPhone for a long time 😩

MRM95

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2023
So no Crimson Red?!?!
With the frame around the phone becoming titanium & titanium not being able to be anodized to the colour red, the rumor of that colour was always somewhat suspect. I'd take the 15 pro with a steel frame in order to get the dark red, but Apple wouldn't make one iPhone with different components just to have it in red.

Shame though, I loved the red!

Syk

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2010
If the Pro, looks like that blue in the original post, I’ll get Silver/White. If the Pro looks like the 9to5Mac renders by Ian Zelbo, I’ll get the blue:

iPhone-15-Pro-4.png
That looks more like what they say is being released as far as dark blue, the MacRumors blue looks like the Pacific Blue.
Maybe that'll be an option for me if it's dark like that render but I'm probably going with that Titanium

Mr. Dee

macrumors 603
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
I was considering updating my 12 Pro Max but this is literally the same thing with a bigger camera bump 😅

oh well, maybe next fall.
I am hanging on by a thread to my iPhone X. I have to pretty much plug it in every chance I get. Launching an app easily eats 4% of the battery. Battery health is showing 78% right now. But I'm juicing it for all its got since iOS 16 has one more year of security updates.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.