Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LarryJoe33

macrumors 68030
Jul 17, 2017
Boston
Wow, natural titanium is more popular than I thought it would be. I looked at the boring colors this way:

White - for chicks
Black - dudes
Blue - unisex, but I got the blue a few models ago
Natural - to me I thought this was silver (and still may be) = chicks

Now, after seeing all your Natural orders posted here, I took a closer look and wish I got it to match my Ultra.

All this said, color means zero as my case is on 24*7*365

Went with Black and a Mulberry woven linen thing case.

Last edited:

ss2cire

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2008
Earth?
I won't be getting one (yet), as my carrier isn't directly supported on the Apple website, but when I do finally get one, I'm looking at the Black Titanium with a clear MagSafe case and screen protector.

Why would it matter what color if you can't show it off? :)

Reactions: Laces Out

Octavius8

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2016
Whatever color, you will continue using a case because the Ti will not the screen from breaking in a fall!

Zest28

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2022
I was going with 1TB natural Tit, but if I have to wait 2 months, I think I will now wait for the iPhone 16 Pro Max instead.

Reeneman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2021
Ordered blue before seeing this... Makes me feel stupid. At the same time, half of me oddly likes how that looks. It's like a patina of sorts.
People were holding it wrong due to the event. It’s all fine.
Otherwise they will release an update or it’s the Titangate.

Reactions: Return Zero

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Do the white iPhones reflect and stay cooler?
I don’t know about that. I have a lavender 12 mini which is a very light color. And the moment the sun touched it, it instantly got very hot to the touch on a cool day.

My white/silver 12 Pro Max is an all around cool running phone compared to other iPhones I’ve had and if the sun hits it, even through a tinted window, it will start to warm up very fast. I noticed no difference in that respect to my purple 14 Pro Max.

The lighter color might buy you an extra minute, maybe, before it gets heated up. But that’s inconsequential when it’s a situation of your phone being on a holder and the sun is beating down through the windshield onto it.

Reactions: jlwarlow

Arcontia

macrumors 6502a
Apr 6, 2017
Went with the blue. I've always loved a slate blue color, and when the rumors of the Pro colors started appearing, I knew I was doomed. :)

Yep this was me - always loved the blue Pro iPhones, so the fateful day back in July when the rumours were saying we are getting another blue and that long rumoured red has been binned I knew it was about to get interesting.

And what we got is Pacific Blue but even darker and more refined and classy - I’m looking forward to it!

slimejester

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2020
I upgraded to from iPhone 12 Pro Pacific Blue 128GB to iPhone 15 Pro Natural Titanium 128GB.

robvalentine

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2014
Blue Pro here, the natural titanium looks ugly, beige is ugly af IMO. Nearly went for the white one but I have a white pixel 7 pro and it;s a bit bright (I know the matte finish will be duller but still)

OneBar

Suspended
Dec 2, 2022
In all my years I’ve had a case and never dropped my phone. I plan to not use one for the natural titanium and I betcha I drop it the first week.
DBrand Ghost. What I'm planning on getting for the same reason. Love my Grip on my 11PM so I'm looking forward to the Ghost.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Natural Titanium.

First time since my iPhone 4S that I haven’t gotten a white phone. Hope it looks a little less boring in person, but I can’t stand the black, or the blue (too dark). Both look like blobs. It was time to change from white, even though that one looks really good.
Same with me - 1st time straying from the white.

Reactions: AF_APPLETALK
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.