Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Amabile Ricci

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 28, 2020
Hello everyone! as soon as I opened my iPhone 15 pro I found a small dot or I don't know what it is on the titanium edge next to the display! what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpeg
    IMG_0028.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 371
  • Haha
Reactions: kitKAC and drew0020

Andeddu

macrumors 68000
Dec 21, 2016
Looks too minuscule to care about. Check everything else and if there’s a problem with the phone you should return it for a new one. If everything else is to your liking, just ignore the minute imperfection.

You’ll presumably have it in a case anyway so that it’ll remain like that and you’ll never see it again. I am a stickler for physical damage but that genuinely wouldn’t bother me.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
At the end of the day, its your phone. You'll get answers from your nuts and keep it to return it and everything in between. Since your posting about it my guess is it bothers you enough so just go ahead and return it. I am sure your not new here, but playing the iPhone return lottery can sometime bite you in the #$% in trading in one issue for a few others so just be mindful. Good luck whatever you decide!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.