Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cateye

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2011
Remember to put those Apple stickers in a highly visible place, kids!

Just saw this during the Dallas game and I love it. Bravo on the production, Apple!

Agreed! Apple did an amazing job with this commercial. Well executed! It makes a statement without any given words.

Notice how there is a guy in the background making a weird Alien noise and does not say a word. (I don't how how else to describe it). Pretty bold statement. 🪐 ☄️

“From the edge of the universe… to the palm of your hand.”

Titanium

dstew201

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2016
Agreed! Apple did an amazing job with this commercial. Well executed! It makes a statement without any given words.

Notice how there is a guy in the background making a weird Alien noise and does not say a word. (I don't how how else to describe it). Pretty bold statement. 🪐 ☄️

“From the edge of the universe… to the palm of your hand.”

Titanium
Throat singing:

dstew201

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2016
Or a didgeridoo.

Whatever it is I love the commercial… my adhd wife was getting ready to flip thru the channels as the commercial just started , but I caught a good chunk of it.

Reminds me of the Celtic version, was used in Hellblade 2 trailer:

🤣

Reactions: Brad7

Shouldibuy

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2022
It really amazes me how good Apple is at this. I’m sitting here grinning like a fool at two simple lines: “From the edge of the universe… to the palm of your hand.”
mothertruckers i told samsung to use that line but using galaxy instead of universe

Reactions: Allen_Wentz

LD Curb

macrumors 6502
Apr 19, 2015
USA
Just saw this during the Dallas game and I love it. Bravo on the production, Apple!

It's a good ad but ads that have no voiceover often are not "seen" by a lot of people. Watching on our computers, etc. may work but if on TV .. and we are multi-tasking ... we'll hear some sounds but not have a clue what it is advertising. This happens to me all the time. I have a TV in my kitchen and I'm cooking and listening to the program and ads will come on and I have no idea what they are trying to sell me as there is no voiceover telling me .. just music.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Please, it's just a phone, not the Holy Grail. Some iPhone owners be like:

Yes.

200w.gif

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
It is a great commercial. Love it. This what I expected from Apple, an exceptional company with an exceptional advertising for an exceptional product and its quality! Great job!👍👍👍

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.