Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Victor Mortimer

macrumors 6502a
Apr 17, 2016
So, black then.

Pastels are hideous. I liked the dark green, I liked the product red (goes well with a black case), but these are just awful.

Tomasulu

macrumors member
Feb 13, 2015
This is the reason Apple spends billions on screen technology and having the best calibrated screens. If you viewed those phones on a non-calibrated screen (by that I mean with the brightness turned up to 51% and saturation at 49%) they would just looks white.

You should really check out Android flagship phones. There’s no way Apple will have better screens than Samsung their supplier.

gaximus

macrumors 68020
Oct 11, 2011
You should really check out Android flagship phones. There’s no way Apple will have better screens than Samsung their supplier.
You clearly didn't get the joke, and if that were the case then shouldn't all mid grade to high end Samsung phones have better screens than Apple phones. But they don't, because Apple spends more time, calibrating them at the factory and has higher QA standards.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.