iPhone 2.0 jailbreak: apps?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sixty9m3, Jul 20, 2008.

1. sixty9m3 macrumors newbie

so i unlocked+jailbroke my iPhone w/ pwnagetools 2.0 and i can't figure out what's there to install w/ cydia. i'm really hoping for the installer support real soon so i can easily customize my iphone and install a few select apps. so point in the direction of a few apps on cydia to hold me over until then....

2. anirudh macrumors 6502

same here.. apps should be ported to 2.0 within a couple of weeks i guess.. what concenrs me though is great apps like summerboard and customize charging a fee for download if they get into the app store. that would s**k a**....

ANyways, until then, the current free apps on the AppStore should be enough to keep you going ;-)

3. macfan881 macrumors 68020

i dont think we will see summerbord on app store it has to change setting on the ipod/iphone therefore it will be disquailfied to be submited we will see summerboard soon

4. accrane macrumors member

there are some appearance modifiers available in cydia. I was able to change my battery charging icon, signal bars, slider, slider bar, etc.

5. pletopia macrumors newbie

other then installing it from cyndia .. did you have to do anything special ??
    i tried a battery icon mod .. installed fine .. quit cyndia no change .. restarted iphone even .. no change