Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bytethese

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2007
I'm SOOO waiting for Dev Team to work with 2.1 first. I've put too much time into my customizations and don't want to have a "plain jane" phone again. :)

ginguar

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2008
London, UK
doh, I updated my itunes at home in preparation earlier in the week but forgot to do my work machine, guess which one I'm now sat in front of.

jsousa

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2006
downloading now! but sucks, cuz i start work in 40 minutes!!! ill tell them there was traffic or something...

FunkyCold24

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2007
Downloading Now. 10 seconds until I install. Let's see what 2.1 has in store for us:)

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

rahrens

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2006
People's Republic Of Maryland
yes there is

I'm in work so I'll have to wait until I get home to install it, grr.

From looking at that page it doesn't look like there are any new major features other than the genius playlist and repeating sms alerts.
I wonder if they've hidden copy & paste in there somewhere though?

"- option to wipe data after ten failed passcode attempts"

Yes, THIS is new, and a much called for addition by businesses. Though I'd like the ability to lower the threshold from 10.

And, yeah, dagnabit, I'm at work, too, and can't upgrade till this afternoon!

rek981

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2008
Upgrade and restore from backup, or do complete restore and start from scratch???

soluate

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
Downloading Now. 10 seconds until I install. Let's see what 2.1 has in store for us:)

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

Yeah the big suprise when it installs and boots is that all iphones are now running windows mobile :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.