iphone 2.1 software - list improvements if any

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ishopukisfake, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ishopukisfake macrumors regular

I noticed right away that my battery doesn't drop within the first 5 mins of disconnection from charging like it did before. Left it overnight on standby with the screen off and this morn was still fully charged. Thats an improvement I think. Half a day later, not having run much its at half charge.

I never had a problem with calls dropping before. The backup is definitely allot faster too. Good improvements apple.

One thing I've found is poor reception FROM the iphone when others are on the other end listening. Their signal was clear, but they heard a breaking up "warbling" distortion. This was from about 20 miles and I was indoors, so yet to find out if this has improved.

If there are ways to extend the battery even more, please do, this is the only real flaw.

2. bigscotal macrumors 6502

bigscotal

Good grief, is that humungous picture your sig?? :confused:

3. ishopukisfake thread starter macrumors regular

4. joebokeh macrumors member

yo this is like the 12th thread like this, how many do we need...

5. rock.ponting macrumors newbie

Yeah, better do give a search before you post. :)

But still, new in this firmware is the addition of the Genius playlist. Genius allows you to create playlists of similar music based on a particular track you select. This was a new feature added in iTunes 8, Firmware 2.1 brings this feature to the iPhone.

6. ishopukisfake thread starter macrumors regular

I know the alleged official improvements. I was meaning for people to comment on whether they have noticed any improvements in the iphones functionality since the 2.1 update

7. nimda0 macrumors 6502

nimda0

i'm interested in reading a few more....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.