IPhone 2

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michaelsviews, Oct 30, 2007.

1. michaelsviews macrumors 65816

2. RossoA macrumors 6502

RossoA

I've read enough rumours about the second gen iPhone.

I'm pretty tired of it and just wanna get my hands on the current one.

9 days :cool:

3. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

i know its just a rumor .. but come on.. No Notes????

4. Flying Dutchman macrumors regular

That "TechbugTv.com" is crap...

I'm really sorry but for that site given earlier; I'll have to give it a MBSA*

*Major B*llSh*t Alert

Here goes
    Bring back a keypad after pretty much shooting it down entirely in the iPhone Keynote? Yeah, real smart...

Right... ever seen an Apple product with slots for memory cards without additional accesoires?

Not to likely, why would you have less battery, if it doesn't get 3G in your list, but alright the site says thinner so, plausible, I'd call it

Breaking iTunes of from the iPhone is like ripping the tires from you car. I mean, they introduced it as an iPod/phone combo (btw, I think the site means the iPod part, there's no iTunes on iPhone (partial software taken out of the matter)). Also, notes have JUST been introduced in Leopard. More likely for them to expand rather then, well, lets say, shoot it down..

1 Zoom feature shouldn't change, while its revolutionary already
    2 Scroll bar? Right... lets take all the great features away from the iPhone 1G and call it iCrap 2G
    3 Less memory? Everybody has been screaming for 16(/32)GB versions. And better graphics are indeed possible, but not to probable in exchange for less memory
    4 Video cam might happen, but if so, I think they'll try to get something good out of it

I think this "news" has only been posted there for it to get more pageviews. Pretty stupid if you ask me

5. Lixivial macrumors 6502a

Lixivial

I think we can put it much more succinctly:

Shoutbox.

6. DopestGingah macrumors regular

Can a mod please lock this thread? Before more people start reading this obviously false and plain ridiculous rumor?

7. piixal macrumors newbie

Additional - can no-one actually see that this is an intentional piss-take?!