iPhone 2008

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iDanielbk, Dec 20, 2007.

1. iDanielbk macrumors member

I went to my local shopping centre and there is like 4 02 stores.

First Store: I asked the guy about a second iPhone coming to the uk and would if have 3G he said no chance 02 have spent far to much building up edge coverage.

Second Store: Went into a Bigger 02 store and asked about a second iPhone with 3G and he said YES! Expect it around june time with a better camera and a thinner device with 3G Capabilities!

Who should i believe or are they both lies!

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

How many times, OF COURSE the next gen iPhone will have 3G, there wouldn't be much next gen about it if it didn't.

In reality asking any retail idiot about anything is pretty much a pointless task, as if any of them actually have any insight in to anything.

3. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

I believe that, but I think there may be a mid-way iPhone (like the iPod 5.5G), with a slightly better camera, 16GB stortage, slightly better battery life and slightly thinner...

4. tkidBOSTON macrumors 6502a

tkidBOSTON

They're both just guesses. We can keep making more guesses for you but nobody actually knows.

5. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

The majority of people working at Apple HQ in Cupertino have no idea at all about the future of the iphone (that's a fact). So I certainly wouldn't trust a shopping mall cell phone sales guy on the other side of the world for info.

6. iDanielbk thread starter macrumors member

Im sure people in cupertino will have a fair idea!?

7. plumbingandtech macrumors 68000

8. latifafa11 macrumors newbie

the second one is true except for the date that no one knows right know so could he know the launching date. Steve Jobs Might not know yet himself.

9. iDanielbk thread starter macrumors member

True im sure we'll hear something at the Macworld Expo!

10. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

The second guy is more right. He's just taking information that is already known and making up a feel details to go along with it.

11. iDanielbk thread starter macrumors member

True, i hope he is right with the date aswell i have waited long enough!!!!